- Our tongue is one of the main organs that leads to sins.
- Backbiting, singing songs, hurting someone through our words are some sins of tongue.
- Keeping bad feelings for someone in our hearts leads to a sinning heart.
- Sins hardens our hearts.
- So keep your tongue and heart busy in supplications to avoid the negative feelings and useless talks.
- Gain insurmountable rewards and blessings through supplications.
- Some ideas for tasbeeha’at to get you started :
- 3rd Kalma.
- 4th Kalma.
- Durood Shareef.
P.S. If you want a printable copy of these supplications written in one place, please comment below.